Wednesday, May 6, 2009

American Idol: Final Four


Guns n' Roses superstar Slash stopped by the Idol studio to help the Final Four bring out their inner hard rockers. Which performer had your head banging, and which one deserves to go home?   I have to admit, I liked the added "Duet" songs that the show added this season.  I also think that Adam & Allison slammed the ball right out of the court with their duet while Kris & Danny just didn't do it for me at all.  Now don't get me wrong, they are both very talented but talent isn't enough in this industry - they just don't have that "spark".  Whereas, Adam has enough show driven spark to start a mini nova and Allison is a good runner up.  Overall, in the end I see it coming down to Adam & Allison and my vote is on Adam to win BUT you never know on this machine called Idol, could be dark horse Allison who comes up from behind to claim the crown for herself!


No comments:

Post a Comment