Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Breaking: 'Earl, 'Unit' axed, 'Medium' moving to CBS


* NBC has pulled the plug on My Name is Earl. The show's sidekick, Ethan Suplee, confirmed the news via Twitter. "Just got the call that My Name Is Earlhas been canceled," he wrote. "They sure did take their time with that decision -- or rather informing us of it." An Earl insider says execs at 20th Century (the show's producer) are in discussions with Fox and ABC about picking up the four-year-old comedy.

* NBC has passed on ordering another season of Medium. However, CBS, which owns the show, is expected to pick it up and pair it on Fridays with Ghost Whisperer

* CBS is disbanding The Unit after four seasons. No talk of another network rescuing it.  

I have to say I'm not happy with the cancellation of My Name is Earl.  It is a great show and I only pray that Fox or ABC pick it up and continue to deliver to us diehard fans the laughs that it brings into our lives each and every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment