Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bye Bi, Rumors! Pink Says She's Bisexual

"SO WHAT SHE'S A ROCK STAR" and now Singer Pink, who has had an on-and-off relationship with motorcross star Carey Hart over the years but also has been linked to a girl or two, comes clean in a new interview about her bisexuality in a News of the World interview.


Pink tells the magazine directly (which is why we're writing this) that she's "not embarrassed about being bisexual, and that "love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel."

The 'So What' songstress says that she's by no means just following a trend to "whip up the masses." She says that while it's probably "unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it."
Pink then went on to say that she's an all-accepting lover.
"My love knows no colour, no gender, no fuss," she reportedly said.

2 comments:

  1. I tell you, you are better than the USA Today! I don't even have to watch the news when I'm reading your blog. I LOVE PINK!!! She rocks whether she likes girls or boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter to me I still like her and her music.

    ReplyDelete