Monday, May 11, 2009

'The Celebrity Apprentice' finale: And the Winner is ... Joan Rivers!!!

Joan versus Annie. Cancer versus Hitler. Fashion versus poker. Who prevailed in this final episode of The Celebrity Apprentice? I'll tell you... tomorrow. In the meantime, talk about the events of the past three hours here. Did the right person win? Were you hoping for a Kiefer-style headbutt from Annie or Joan? What were your favorite moments from the finale? Watch one of the best boardroom moments of the season below, then come back in the morning for your regular recap and a special report from the red carpet.  

I have to admit that I pulled and placed my bets on Joan Rivers to win.  I agree with her when she said that "she played with honor."  I find Annie to be a self centered bitch who's "my way or the highway" antics were just too much for me.  My advise to Annie, leave that kind of behavior at the poker table and learn when to hold them and when to fold them.   Congrats Joan!!!


2 comments:

  1. Joan was a blast to watch last night! You're right, she played the game with honor. Annie just made me want to get my gun and shoot her! (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for Joan. Hated Annie!

    ReplyDelete