Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paula Abdul Debuts New Single "Here For The Music"


EXCLUSIVE: Paula Abdul Debuts New Single
PAULAABDUL.COM

American Idol judge debuted her new song "[I'm Just] Here For The Music" Tuesday on Ryan's radio show, the first single from her album due to be released this fall.

The single reunites the Abdul with producer Oliver Lieber, who helmed Paula’s chart topping album ‘Forever Your Girl’.

LISTEN | Paula Abdul's "[I'm Just] Here For The Music"



After many rumors, Abdul officially confirmed she will perform the song Wednesday night on American Idol. Abdul has never performed on the show before.

"I was invited by the producers and I wasn't sure it I was going to do it because timing is of the essence," explained Abdul.

Abdul also said she is unsure if she'll be returning to American Idol after this season. With the beginning of next season looming, she said she only has weeks left to decide.

1 comment: