Friday, June 19, 2009

Barack Obama: 'I Have Been an Imperfect Father'


President Barack Obama has written a heartfelt Father's Day message acknowledging his own shortcomings as a dad to daughters Malia, 10, Sasha, 8. 

"I know I have been an imperfect father. I know I have made mistakes," Obama admits in a letter to be published in this week's Parade magazine.

Ok, is it just me or is it that Obama keeps jumping into every aspect of our lives.  Why not just rename the country to The United States of Obama already.  I mean come on.  Love him or hate him this guy just seems to love the limelight.  I think he needs to spend more time running the country and less time putting his face all over the place.  "I have been an imperfect father..." No duh dip wad last I checked you can't walk on water or create life from nothing so of course you've been an imperfect father so why do I need to hear about it when I can just look at my own father.


No comments:

Post a Comment