Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mariah Carey Puts Finishing Touches on her new album MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL for August 25th release


Obsessed, first new single pick - hit the radio yesterday, June 16th - Written & Produced by Mariah, The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, who are responsible for the majority of tracks on the new album. MEMOIRS was executive-produced by Antonio "L.A." Reid.  The video for "Obsessed" will be directed by Brett Ratner. 

"The 1st single from my new album MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL is called 'Obsessed' and will be at radio next Tuesday. I'm a lil' exc ... Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it. LY"
- Mariah Carey, on Twitter


I've taken a listen and all I can say is that I just can't wait to hear the rest of the album.  This is another hot single and contains a diss' on another musical celebrity.  Take a listen and see if you can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE MC and can't wait to hear the full album! I see she seems to be taking off more and more clothes with each album... LOL

    ReplyDelete