Saturday, August 29, 2009

DJ AM Found Dead in New York; Celebs React to DJ AM's Death


Adam Goldstein, known to most as his stage name of DJ AM, was found dead in his bed on Friday in New York City, TMZ is reporting. He was 36 years old. According to the report, drug paraphernalia was allegedly found at the scene and Goldstein hadn't been seen or heard from in several days.

A friend checking on Goldstein eventually called police, and they broke down the door and found his body.

Celebs have already posted their condolences on their Twitter pages following DJ AM's shocking death at the age of 36.

Lindsay Lohan: i can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam

Shanna Moakler: My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends.

Katy Perry: rest in peace friend

Pete Wentz: R.I.P. . I'm sorry to loved ones. So unexpected.

Kelly Osbourne: i just cant believe that adam (dj.am) is gone i dont want to believe it im in shock. he was one of the most genuine people i have ever met!

P. Diddy: DJ AM Rest In Peace...

Perez Hilton: I'm tempted to feel angry at the world/God right now, but I can't. I won't. I choose to believe Adam is free of his demons now and at peace.

Josh Groban: I'm stunned. Rest in peace Adam.

John Mayer: We're supposed to lose our friends to time, at an age when we're ready to agree to the terms of having lived a long life. Not now.

Samantha Ronson: Waiting for someone to say this isn't true.

Ashton Kutcher: much love to my boy AM

Dr. Drew Pinsky: "R.I.P. DJ AM. I lack the words to describe my feelings

Ryan Seacrest: So sad the hear about adam. a very kind and generous guy

Heidi Pratt: my thoughts and prayers are with DJ AM's family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment