Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Proof of 'Bachelorette' Winner's Cheating Ways?


The hits just keep on coming for 'Bachelorette' coupe Ed Swiderski and Jillian Harris.

After Harris picked Swiderski on the finale, and he proposed, the pair has been plagued by rumors that he was romancing other women during the show and even after their engagement.

And when confronted with proof of his infidelity, Swiderski allegedly replied that he was happy to have the emails exposed on the Internet.

A RealitySteve.com blogger reportedly told Swiderski that he was going to expose the email chain between the 'Bachelorette' star and Lindsey Johnson and Bethany Steffen and he allegedly replied, "Go with it Steve-O."

In his electronic correspondence with Johnson during his time on the show, Swiderkski wrote, "I miss you dearly. I love you. I'm letting them know tonight. Hopefully they'll get me home tomorrow."

And when Steffen was worried that he'd get his own show if he lost, he told her, "You know I never took this thing seriously. In addition, I've let the director know that I would be doing the show for the wrong reasons as I am not, in any way, attracted to the chick."

No comments:

Post a Comment