Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Straight up: Paula Abdul exits 'American Idol'


Well, it's official - my only real reason for watching American Idol anymore is gone.  I'm a total Paula Abdul fan and have no qualms admitting it.  STRAIGHT UP now tell me, WHY would FOX let an original member of the team go?  No doubt they brought in Kara to test the waters and God bless her Kara has talent BUT she is no Abdul!   I think FOX just shot themselves in the foot with this and I guess we'll see when it comes to the new season.  I for one will not be tuning in as regularly as I had in the past.  Maybe just for the finale.

Here's hoping that we see Ms. Abdul either releasing a new album of materials OR on another dance like show.  OH OH OH - HEY Dancing w/ The Stars, Paula is available!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment