Monday, October 26, 2009

'My Antonio' Finale Winner Is Brooke Barlow


In his (televised) quest for true love, Antonio Sabato Jr. made his choice -- and it was Brooke Barlow, the 30-year-old nurse from Jackson, MS.

Barlow was named the winner of 'My Antonio' season 1, ousting Miranda Reinfeldt, a makeup artist from New York.

Yet despite Sabato's selection of Barlow in the romantic finale, it appears that the two are not currently together. She told VH1, "I am not in touch with Antonio. We haven't spoken in two, three months."

'My Antonio' is a VH1 reality series in which 14 women competed in Hawaii for a chance at love with model-actor Sabato Jr. Among the women competing was his ex-wife, Tully Jensen, who finished third.

And I hear that they aren't even together and that Brooke hasn't spoken to him in months! He should have just chosen Tully!

No comments:

Post a Comment