Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Octomom Thinks Jon Gosselin Is 'Hot'


Looks like Jon Gosselin has one admirer: Octomom Nadya Suleman. "I kind of have a crush on Jon Gosselin," the single mother of fourteen told Radar Online. "I think he's hot!" And it seems the two have one thing in common: kids should not be on reality TV. Suleman insists she has no reality show plans of her own adding, "I already made up my mind a long time ago," she said. "I think it's exploitative. I don't care what the dollar amount would be. It's not worth it. It's not healthy for the kids." Hmm.. Jon and Nadya plus 22?

Suleman went further to chat about Gosselin's estranged wife, Kate. "I feel for her. I wish everyone would leave her alone... I'm sure she trusts herself and trusts that she's strong enough to handle it."

But she doesn't recommend the mother of eight to date. "I don't think any single mother of any amount of kids should start dating," she added.

Earlier this year, Suleman was singing a different tune, mocking Kate's swimsuit body. During her episode of 'Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage', Suleman criticized the 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' star for getting a tummy tuck after having her sextuplets. "I feel like it's cheating [to get a tummy-tuck]. It's her choice. If she has enough money to fix herself, let her... I have a better shape, though. I'm sorry, no offense to her."

No comments:

Post a Comment