Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rihanna Debuts Her New Single



Rihanna told everyone recently that the wait is "ova", and Tuesday, it finally was.

She debuted Russian Roulette, the first single from her hotly anticipated album,Rated R, on Ryan Seacrest's show.

Listen to Roulette here or check Rihanna's site.

The soaring ballad follows a woman on the verge of taking a turn at the suicide game: You can see it thorugh my chest/That I'm terrified/But I'm not leaving/I know that I must pass this test/So just pull the trigger.

The song, which eerily ends with a gunshot, was written and produced by Ne-Yo, who also wrote her 2006 No. 1 hit Unfaithful and dueted with the Grammy-winning singer on the Top 10 smash Hate That I Love You. The video for the song is expected to premiere in prime-time on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment