Thursday, November 19, 2009

Martha Stewart Disses Rachael Ray's Cooking


When it comes to cooking, Martha Stewart says Rachael Ray doesn't hold a candle to her.

In an interview with ABC's Cynthia McFadden, Stewart criticizes Ray's abilities, saying that she is "not good enough for me," The New York Daily News reports.

"She's more of an entertainer than she is, with her bubbly personality, than she is a teacher, like me. That's not what she's professing to be," Stewart explains in the 'Nightline' segment.

But Ray isn't upset with Stewart's remarks.

"Why would it make me mad? Her skill set is far beyond mine. That's simply the reality of it. That doesn't mean what I do isn't important, too ... I don't consider it needling. I really just think she's being honest," she tells ABC.

Referring to their food, Ray adds, "I'd rather eat Martha's than mine, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment