Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bank of America Walkout

To be honest I think that WE should all organize and join the great American Walkout of BOA. I recently had an issue with them when I tried to make a deposit but their ATM was broken so I had to wait until the next day to make my deposit enroute to work. And then WHAM I get hit with overdraft fees because items posted the next morning. Now mind you had I been able to make my deposit as I was going to do this would not have been the case since my deposit would have been applied on the same day. Next, a call to BOA and while some CSR's were wonderful, I still was on hold for 20 mins, then spoke to a rep for 15 mins whose computer was experiencing issues and was working awfully slow. Just when the CSR was to credit me, BLAM we are disconnected. So I make another call, wait 15 mins to speak to a CSR, explain the story again, and again, then this CSR say that the computer systems are down so I should call back tomorrow (got to love that one) and that they will correct. SO I call back "tomorrow" and I get through to a person with such a Grinch Spirit that it would make the Grinch envious. I explain the situation, they say "oh sorry we can't credit your account..." "wasn't there another branch you could have gone to?" It was at this point that I had to explain myself yet again to this boob and found myself wondering if they really "cared about our thoughts" as their message - which played while I was on hold for over 45 mins said.

Like YEAH, at 6pm at night and after not being able to use YOUR ATM I have nothing better to do than look up other branches and then travel over to the far regions to make a deposit! I mean come on, I ask you where is the Customer Service of old? How do they justify these "fee's and charges" when they do little to give us service at all? You know after 8 calls and long tims of waiting even the meekest of people is going to snap!

Which is why I am posting my rant in support of some of these people who say we should WALK OUT of BoA.



No comments:

Post a Comment