Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jimmy Fallon Finally Weighs in on Late-Night Wars

Jimmy Fallon, host of NBC's 'Late Night,' has stayed relatively quiet about the storm brewing at the network over 'The Jay Leno Show' and 'The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien.' But now he is speaking out.

Fallon, whose 12:35 time slot is in limbo, took the high road and praised both Leno and O'Brien without bashing the network.

"Here's what I know, Jay Leno is going to go back to 11:30. Conan O'Brien was offered 12:05, and he said he didn't want to do that. He said it wasn't fair to him and he said it wasn't fair to me, which was very nice of him to say," Fallon began.

"I'm happy to have a job. I really am. I have a lot fun doing this show. We all do. But it's kind of weird because these are two of my heroes and two of my friends," he added. Watch It Below



"Leno, I was on his show so many times before I was even at this job and when I got this job he gave me so much advice, as did Conan," Fallon continued. "Conan O'Brien if he didn't kick ass here for 17 years, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have a job."

"I feel like I've met a great woman, I got married and now I'm finally getting to know my in laws and they are crazy," he joked.

No comments:

Post a Comment