Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pushy Train Passenger on the Metro North train to Grand Central Station


Ok well today I had yet another episode with a very pushy passenger on the Metro North Train to Grand Central Station.

I mean come on, this behemoth (yes, she is built like a Yeti and looks like one too!) she could probably be a quarterback for the NY Giant's come to think of it, is pushing up at my back even before the door of the train opens and blows passed the side of me and to others to emerge first from the train.

I understand a person being in a hurry to get somewhere but this young lady is just plain rude! I mean she does it every day and almost trampled over a older woman several weeks ago. And let us not forget about the other smaller version of her who we've fondly called "METRO-SMURF" to her "METRO-YETI" who acts like a Speedy Gonzales in her own right.

What can we do to end this? Today I personally suggested that perhaps we should clothes line her (METRO-YETI). LOL

Tomorrow I have decided to call her out in front of everyone on the train should she try to dart past us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment