Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome to LOST


For months and months we've been hearing how no new footage would be screened prior to the sixth season premiere of "Lost." However, this past Sunday during "Desperate Housewives" I found myself confronted with so much new footage, I thought I'd drifted off to sleep and was simply dreaming.

This. Is. No. Dream.

ABC has debuted a helluva lot of new stuff in this preview that lets us know the castaways are still island-bound following Jack's plan, which clearly didn't work. There are also a bunch of new faces thrown into the mix and some sky-scraping locations that we've never seen before.

I think my favorite moment comes toward the end when Jack screams "Why is my name written down on this?" before smashing the list in question. Thankfully this wild ride starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment