Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eva Longoria Parker 'Really Confused' by Nicollette Sheridan's


Shocked by Nicollette Sheridan's lawsuit against Desperate Housewives's creator? Her former costar Eva Longoria Parker was caught off guard too!

"I'm really confused about this whole thing," Longoria Parker said Wednesday morning on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. "I would love to see her to find out if everything's okay."

In court papers filed Monday, Sheridan, 46, alleges she was fired from the ABC series after complaining the show's creator Marc Cherry hit her in the face on set.

Sheridan's rep was unavailable for comment, but ABC Studios said in a statement: "While we have yet to see the actual complaint, we investigated similar claims made by Ms. Sheridan last year and found them to be without merit."

While Longoria Parker, 35, says she doesn't know the details of the alleged incident, "I know they did have a thing on set," she says, adding that Cherry "probably could not harm a fly."

"I guess it was a couple years ago. I wasn't on set when it happened but apparently this incident had happened and she felt it was wrong," she says.

When asked to clarify what kind of incident it was, Longoria Parker says that Sheridan "was doing a scene, something that [Marc] was showing her how to do ... Honestly I wish I knew."

And while she hopes things work out for Sheridan, Longoria Parker is also crossing her fingers the show will get past the lawsuit. "I love the show so much," she says, "I would hate for anything tarnish the reputation of the show."

No comments:

Post a Comment