Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Britney Spears beats Ashton Kutcher to become Twitter Queen


Pop princess Britney Spears has surpassed him with 4,948,848 followers to his 4,943,297. "This is really amazing! I love you all! I better get busy writing 4,947,608 thank you notes! U guys make me sooo happy!" she tweeted excitedly on Monday.

As for Kutcher, he says, "I don't care." Ouch!

Spears later tweeted, "WOW!!!!! #1 on Twitter! Thank you! Tweet me some questions this morning! xoxo -Brit."

Last April, the 31-year-old actor challenged CNN and its founder, Ted Turner, to a race to a million followers, and promised to "ding-dong-ditch" (ring doorbell, run away) the billionaire's house if he beat the news network. He reached 1 million about 30 minutes before CNN passed the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment