Monday, May 24, 2010

Legend of The Seeker - Cancelled!


The outlook had been bleak since last March, when many of Tribune Station Group’s markets dropped the syndicated series, which had been developed from Terry Goodkind’s fantasy novels by Hercules/Xena producers Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert. ABC Studios, which produces it, kept shopping it around. But, I’m told, they found no takers. So, after two action-packed seasons, Legend is history. I have to admit I would have enjoyed a third season because I really did feel the show had good actors and storylines. I liked how it ended this past weekend. It summed up the "stone of tears" storyline and the rift was sealed between the worlds of the living and the dead so all is right with the world. If you have to go out go with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment