Friday, June 4, 2010

BP - SHAME ON YOU!

My thoughts on BP and well don't even get me started with the US Government. I mean come on don't tell me that we don't have the military power to just go over there and get things done. If we wanted to invade a country it would be done, if we wanted this oil leak to be plugged it would be done. And for Obama to be walking around like a bumbling idiot only proves what I've said since day one - he has no real experience. I also find it strange that while others were saying "drill baby drill" using our own resources others were opposed then turned around and then ALL of the sudden we have a problem like this. Call it a conspiracy theory but I think this is part of a bigger picture to keep the people of the US from exploring and using our own natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment