Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Are we on Gaga Overload?


Another day, another naked Lady Gaga magazine cover. The pop star is once again sans clothing, this time on the latest issue of Vanity Fair, following skin-baring shoots with Rolling Stone, Out, and Q…and those are just the ones we can remember!

So is the shock value diminished by all of the previous nude covers? Or is Gaga still able to be provocative? I’m not sure. But I do think it’s a good shot of her and has a fun, bohemian quality to it that she hasn’t shown before.

If the photo doesn’t shock or surprise, then at least Gaga is still able to grab attention through her words. Discussing drug use to Vanity Fair, Gaga says, “I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster.”

But my favorite quote is in regards to sex and it is pure loony, lovable Gaga: “I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.” Genius.

What do you think about Gaga’s Vanity Fair cover, Too much nudity? Or is she still shocking you?

No comments:

Post a Comment