Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Steven Slater the Jet Blue "Hero" - The story continues...


Just when you thought things were about to die down BAM rumors of a reality show. Then today in the news we find out that on Saturday night, the slide-taking, beer-swiping Jet Blue flight attendant, Steven Slater, spent the evening dancing to Barry Manilow at his sold out concert in Atlantic City. Later, the pair posed for a private photo ... check it out!

Barry tells me, "I was going to introduce him and say that you'll know him because he'll be leaving by the sliding chute. But the audience was too wild, crazy and loud for me to even talk!"

If you ask me it's going to be stunts like this that make his reign as King, um hum I mean Queen of the day go out rather quickly.
And we'd have to ask ourselves is that a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment