Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Danielle Staub of The Real Housewives of NJ gets Spin-off...


Danielle Staub is working on not one but two new shows. Now that the 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star has been fired, erm, left the series, she's reportedly working on the hyped spinoff series and a show that would see her hosting ... something.

TMZ caught up with the reality vixen and she spilled the beans on camera.

"I have a new show that I'm starting to tape next week when I get back to New Jersey," Staub said. "And that's one of two shows I'm going to be taping. One is my spinoff, the other one's a hosting show, an over-the-top hosting show."

Staub has been hyping her spinoff series for some time, even before reports confirmed her dismissal -- or voluntary departure -- from the hit Bravo series. The reality star recently revealed details about her projects to HollywoodLife.com.

"I'm doing two projects -- my spinoff and my real show," Staub said. "It's about me and my kids and my questionable sexuality, my music, my daughter's music, my assistants, my executive assistants, my assistant's assistants, the interns, some flipping out scenes, some resolution scenes."

And what of this hosting gig? Who knows, but with Staub involved, we can't even begin to imagine what kind of series it would be. Is she trying to fill Oprah Winfrey's void or go along the lines of Maury Povich and his paternity tests? Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment