Wednesday, October 6, 2010

James Franco in Drag...


Ever wonder what James Franco would look like as a woman? Now you don't have to.

Franco posed for the cover of Candy magazine in drag, with heavy makeup, long black gloves and jewelry.

According to The Huffington Post, Candy describes itself as "the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations."

The actor recently graced the cover of The Advocate, in which he denied being gay despite all the rumors surrounding his sexuality, but talked about playing homosexual characters in film.

"Sure, I'd tell you if I was [gay]," he admitted. "I guess the reason I wouldn't is because I'd be worried that it would hurt my career. I suppose that's the reason one wouldn't do that, right? But no, that wouldn't be something that would deter me. I'm going to do projects that I want to do."

His career, however, is doing just fine. Many believe Franco's turn in '127 Hours' as rock climber Aron Ralston will earn him his first Oscar nomination.

No word if he'll wear a tux or a dress to the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment