Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tweets from Comic Con



@goonguy There's a large group of ladies already camping outside the con center. Terrible suspicion it's for something twilight related.
-Eric Powell, Writer/Artist ("Action Comics," "The Goon")

@brianwood I just heard I am listed as having a table at SDCC. Note: I am not attending SDCC this year.
-Brian Wood, Writer ("Northlanders," "DMZ")

@DamonLindelof Dug the WALKING DEAD SEASON 2 tease -- But Rick woulda been screwed if those zombies had brought paper.
-Damon Lindelof, Writer/Producer ("Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine," "Lost")

Spider-Man pt. 1: @maguirekevin New Spider-Man trailer looks AWESOME. I'm sold!
-Kevin Maguire, Artist ("Justice League," "Defenders")

Spider-Man pt. 2: @pauljholden Phew, thank god the new spider-man movie is an origin tale. I have NO idea how spider-man got his powers.
-PJ Holden, Artist ("Judge Dredd," "The 86ers")

Spider-Man pt. 3: @KevinColden The Amazing Spiderman looks like a markedly different film from the previous 3. Also, very much a total reboot. I'm intrigued.
-Kevin Colden, Writer/Artist ("I Rule the Night," "Fishtown")

@BRIANMBENDIS powers pilot filming week 2 starts now!! as exec producer i really don't think i should have to wear pants when it's 100 degrees #powersfx
-Brian Michael Bendis, Writer ("New Avengers," "Ultimate Spider-Man")

@MarkWaid That's not a knock on the reboot. I trust Grant. But every time I hear the words, "Superman needs to be more relatable," I lose my mind.
-Mark Waid, Writer ("Kingdom Come," "The Flash")

No comments:

Post a Comment