Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelly Clarkson is Tired of Fat Jokes


The first season American Idol winner has come a long way from her hay days in Katy, Texas. She’s now 27, with new hot singles, and loving everything about herself–except, maybe, the weight she’s put on over the past seven years.

She’s currently not laughing. “The rumors are not helping me on the dating front!” she said. “I prefer the boys. I’m extremely flattered when I do get hit on by girls, and I think it’s hot, but I’m not into it. I like boys.”

But other than that, the Texas native sticks it to her bullies. “I love my body. I’m very much OK with it. I don’t think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people.”

We agree Clarkson. Curvy is sexy. And Clarkson’s currently curvy, sexy, and single.  Ya'll all know how much I love Kelly Clarkson but I do have to upload this funny parody song for ya'll all to hear.

http://daveandjimmy.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=daveandjimmy.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/30273/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30273/3827/richmedia/i_do_not_workout.mp3?CCOMRRMID=30951212&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&am





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love her too but she needs to get a firm grip on that weight. If she yoyo's it's not going to be good for her in the long term. Look at Kristie Alley and Oprah. I'm not saying that she has to look like a rail but she def should exercise on a regular basis and watch what she eats.

    ReplyDelete