Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Me First, Me First over at the old Metro North in Dobbs Ferry


Well all I have to tell you a story about a guy on my train this morning.  Talk about total jerk.  I've seen him over the past year push his way into the train in the morning and strategically stand where he has seen others stand on past days just to jockey for position and get into the train first but today he chose to PUSH up on the wrong person.

A couple of months ago he PUSHED into a fellow train rider as she was entering the train and she had given him a piece of her mind.  Now knowing what a jerk he was from the past I immediately assumed that he must have done something to her and of course in speaking to her later I would find out that he did indeed PUSH her when entering the train.  And yet today, he yelled at me for supposedly doing the exact same thing to him.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Well for those of you who know me you know that come into my court and we WILL PLAY BALL!  So as  you guessed I told him exactly how I felt and didn't back down as he probably would have liked.  In speaking to another train rider later we kinda figured that he probably gets off on it.  SO EWWWH!

So what does this guy look like?  Well think of an attitude like Michael Douglas in the movie "Falling Down" where he just snaps and goes crazy and mix in Mr. Rogers and perhaps the neighbor pedofile and there you have it.  I'm going to make it my aim to post his picture every more clearer here daily for all to see just in case you BUMP into him or come into his path and are accused of PUSHING him.

It should be noted that later on after the train ride several riders expressed to me that it was not I but HE who had pushed while entering the door as they had seen it from their vantage point as the train came into the station.  It feels so good to be VIDICATED!

** Note Qubert as we will henceforth refer to him is sitting behind the empty spot (to the left) in this picture.  You can see his BALD head shining forth.  Keep coming back for daily blog updates to see if we can get a full picture of the JERK for you all to see.  


17 comments:

  1. OMG he did not?! You are SO right. He doesn't know who he's messing with. I totally agree with your friend. He's a real jerk and probably gets off on it. See if he says that kind of shit to you on the platform before you head into the train or around town where you can kick his ass without incident - I bet not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an asshole! I say beat the crap out of him if he pushes you or gets in your face again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you know I take the afternoon train home. I think I know who you are talking about. Is this the guy who gets up at around Yonkers to stand in front of the door and gets off at Dobbs? I remember the day he pushed that other lady that you get on the train with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is WHAT AN ASS! I bet he SO gets off on it. I like your description of what he looks like and would probably bet that he is a pedofile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah no joke he So has that kind of a look. I'll def try taking pics if I see him on the train again. Maybe he wont take the train tomorrow for the sheer fact that if he get's in my face or pushes me again that he may be licking up concrete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would SO have mopped the floor with this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't get me started. We have a guy like this on our Metro train. Such a dork too. Has to try and get in before everyone else. I say get all your friends and stand around where the train is going to stop and block his way. LOL Total jerk-off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Edielicious! Oh you SO know I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah you should have nailed Mr. Rogers right in the face big douche bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me tell you that I had to HOLD back from hurting the guy. Some of you already know that I'm a big fan of Tyler Perry's Madea and my alter ego Leroy was just begging to come out and play! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope some of your train buddies stood up for you and said something? did they or were you on your own?? HIt me back and tell me the whole story. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a case of the school nerd being all grown up and trying to save face. OMG and what's up with him sitting right across from you afterwards? Was he not asking to be bitch slapped? OH he definitely was looking to start something. You should had turned on your iPhone and played MJ's "Wanna be Starting Something" and then let loose and kicked his ass. I tell you people like this have serious issues. It's like he was just wanting to start something. I agree with your train friend who said that. Bet he wouldn't talk smack to you say if he was on the street alone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It happened pretty fast so nobody was really able to come to my defense but I'm sure that if it came to it that my desperate train riders would have had my back! LOL And you girls know who you are! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh please please please get us a picture so we can all laugh and write on it like Paris Hilton and make some weird comments! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a real ass and then for him to sit behind you afterwards. Oh he def wanted to be starting something. LOL Kick his ass!

    ReplyDelete
  16. would be to funny if you BUMPED I mean PUSHED oh I mean RAN into him on the way home. LOL Real looser. Can't wait to see the mugshot. Make it be one of those ones that like Nick Nolte. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Pete - I think you meant like "Perez Hilton" LOL although I'm sure that Paris Hilton could kick this guys ass. LOL

    ReplyDelete