Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jon Gosselin: Kate Constantly Abused Me

With Kate Gosselin spilling her heart out about her failed marriage, Jon Gosselin has been gaining a bad rep for taking his new-found freedom to the party scene. Well, now he's finally speaking out about their relationship and why he had to get away from his wife's abuse. "I was verbally abused. I was beaten down," the 32-year-old 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' dad said on Good Morning America. Watch the video:



"She separated me from my family. She used to hold the kids over my head and say, 'Don't spend time with your mom, spend time with your kids.' Why can't I spend time with my mom and kids together?" he said. "Our relationship will never be fixed. I think down the road we might be friends, but at this point in time I don't think so," he said.

"It's just like the change from America's favorite dad to dirt-bag. Tomorrow I could be maybe... America's favorite dad again. It could be after this interview. I don't know. Whatever they want to write, let them write it. They're going to write it anyway. I've learned that lesson," he added.

In a statement to ABC News, Kate said she did believe in drawing a line between public and private. "While I certainly have a very different perception of how our marriage dissolved, for the sake of my children I maintain that I'm not going to go into details of aspects I believe should remain private," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment