Thursday, December 3, 2009

Irate Parnevik on Tiger: I Hope She Uses Driver Next Time Instead of the 3-Iron


Jesper Parnevik has some advice for Tiger Woods.

"Maybe not just do it, like Nike says," Parnevik said Wednesday after finishing first-round play at the PGA Tour's final-stage of qualifying being held at Bear Lakes Country Club.

Parnevik was responding to Woods' admission Wednesday that he had apologized for being unfaithful to wife Elin.

Before Woods married the Swedish bikini model in October 2004, Elin Nordegren and her twin sister Josefin worked as au pairs for Jasper and Mia Parnevik.

They introduced the pair, something Parnevik now sounds like he regrets.

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I feel really sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Parnevik said he has had no contact with Woods since rumors and speculation began to circulate.

"It's a private thing of course," he said. "But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment