Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tom Hardy: 'Of Course' He's Had Sex With Men


British magazine NOW somehow had the foresight to ask 'Inception' star Tom Hardy -- you know, that hunk everyone's been talking about, the one that's not Joseph Gordon-Levitt? -- if he'd ever engaged with sexual activities with men. The response was gold: "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f---'s sake."

Hardy, 32, is engaged to British actress Charlotte Riley and has a 2-year-old son with a previous girlfriend. But still, he says: "I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life."

Referring to Hardy's "string of gay flings as a teenager," the Daily Mail notes the actor starred in Guy Ritchie's 'RocknRolla' as a gay gangster named Handsome Bob, crushing on Gerard Butler's character.

"I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine," Hardy said, elaborating on his apparent bicuriosity. "A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes."

Hardy's notable roles have included Charles Bronson, Heathcliffe in Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and his breakout spot in 'Star Trek Nemesis.'

"A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don't feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I'd love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I'm not one of the boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment