Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's over AGAIN for Bristol & Levi


Bristol Palin, less than a day after her sudden breakup with recent on-again fiance Levi Johnston, has offered new words on the dissolution: "Perhaps I was naive but I really thought Levi was ready,"

"I see that Levi's people equate me with a bridezilla. This is not about me," she added. "This was about doing what was best for Tripp and making us a family.

Levi is "doing well and is upbeat" since the split went public, a source tells Radar. "They are both giving it space."

Sarah Palin's daughter, 19, told PEOPLE yesterday, "It's over. I broke up with him."

PEOPLE reported Bristol as being emotional in a telephone interview, speaking "through tears about feeling heartbroken, humiliated and trapped – while Johnston acted cool." She also said she's only seen Levi once in the last three weeks.

Palin told PEOPLE the relationship started heading south the very day the Us Weekly cover story hit shelves -- Johnston, who has a 19-month-old son with Bristol, broke news to her that very evening that he may have fathered a child with a young girl. The former girlfriend denied this, but Bristol was finished.

"There's been no remorse," Palin said. "The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family. He's just obsessed with the limelight and I got played."

In a late July vote wondering if the couple would last, 56 percent of PopEater readers voted "not a chance."

No comments:

Post a Comment