Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Arquette apologizes for his Howard Stern interview


David Arquette took some flak yesterday for his extremely candid interview with Howard Stern, and he’s taken to Twitter to apologize. “I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I’m experiencing,” he wrote, “but while doing that I shared too much….it’s alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled.” Sadface for you, David Arquette. I’m so torn between loving juicy, horribly too-private details, and having a shred of dignity and human decency. It’s tough!

And this was a couple that I thought would make it in Hollywood. I'm still hoping beyond all hope that they'll get back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment