Friday, October 1, 2010

'The Real Housewives of D.C.'s - Mary Amons


Mary Amons is a mother of five, wife, and star of 'The Real Housewives of D.C.'

In the first season of the show, Amons found herself entrenched in the drama of Tareq and Michaele Salahi -- better known to any non-fans as the White House crashers. (On one episode, Tareq insinuated that Amons' daughter Lolly was involved in the theft of his car.)

"My real life has very much been affected by all of this," she says. "I was just saying to a friend that if you had predicted in my life a year and a half ago that I would be this much embedded with Salahi controversy, doing a reality show, I would have called you crazy."

She also discusses how her husband and children feel about the cameras, and whether or not she would do a second season of the series.

"If I do a second season, I think you're going to hear more from me. Now I know the process and I know that I need to watch the wine bottles out on the counter," she jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment