Saturday, April 18, 2009

Check Out Lindsay Lohan's eHarmony 'Ad'

Lindsay Lohan may have had her share of problems, but she hasn't lost the ability to laugh at herself. In a new video posted at funnyordie.com, she parodies the ubiquitous ads for the dating service eHarmony. 

"Hi, My name is Lindsay, and I'm looking for love. I'm recently single ... I think," she says, referring to her recent split with Samantha Ronson. "I'm looking for someone I can spend the rest of my life with ... or at least the rest of my probation." 

Lohan also references her DUI arrests by referring to herself as "a workaholic, a shopaholic, and, according to the state of California, an alcoholic." 

In the video, she asks potential suitors if they can handle a "redhead with a little bit of sass, and by that I mean a redhead that's crazy," before rolling her eyes and saying, "Don't pretend like you don't know me. We've all read about it."   So tell me what do you think of the ad?  Does it help Lindsay to poke fun at herself or does it just ad to the "crazy"?




1 comment:

  1. I so LOVE a woman who can joke at herself! YOU GO LINDSAY!

    ReplyDelete