Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fired for being to Sexy.

Personally to me she looks professional and I've seen the clothes she was in at other sites and they look ok to me.

Normally you would have thought that they would have promoted up the ladder a woman dressed like this. For years
I've seen women with less to no substance dress and giggle their ways up the corporate ladder while the rest of us
humbly dressed and styled people take back seats to them. I remember once a girl came to work and whereas I had busted
my ass for 3 years doing a particular job before getting recognition or a promotion, she came in for one job, took credit for work that she didn't do, had a resume that was full of mistruths, wore mini-skirts and hung out with all the top players of the company. Her reward? She not only got a promotion BUT got to work a whole project on her own with A-List celebrities!

The last straw for me was when she showed me a mini-DV tape and referred to it as a digi-beta on more than one occasion. I mean for someone who supposedly worked at a network abroad before working in the US you'd think she'd know the difference but NO she didn't because when said company from abroad was called they confirmed that she did indeed work their but as a PA! (Production assistant) Where her resume had listed her as an Associate Producer! And don't get me started on her editing. She had this lacky assistant editor who would do her work for her and where did it get him? Nowhere fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment