Thursday, August 12, 2010

Teri Hatcher sick of people criticizing her face and body

It seem like people can't age gracefully in Hollywood these days. Not that we've ever allowed our icons to age gracefully without putting them under a microscope but I have to give Kudos to Teri Hatcher in this regard. She's a real beauty who doesn't need botox and all those surgical procedures that most women - and dare I say men - are putting themselves through in the never ending pursuit to stay forever young.

As Teri puts it; "... all those damn critics of my face. Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what "they" say," She's taken to her own page to discuss this and I have to applaud her for being so upfront about age - she being 45 and HOT at that.

So below look at some of the beauty that is Teri Hatcher (along with her comments on the photos) and this is even without makeup! Go on girl!
Out of the bath getting ready for bed. Thought about all those damn critics of my face. Love it or hate it, my face that is, no surgery, no implants, no matter what "they" say. Decided I'd shoot myself in to reveal some truths about "beauty" and hope it makes you all easier on yourself.
45 year old me. Just me wanting to teach that all those glam versus trash pictures of celebs are about LIGHTING. It's not makeup it's not suregery or botox its LIGHT. Flat front light in you face especially sun setting 4pm light blows out all wrinkles and imperfections. Over head light, sun anything casts shadows under your eye from your brow making you look tired. Shoot all family reunion photos that way over the camera man who should be holding the camera a little higher than your eye line.

Oh look I can raise my eyebrows and wrinkles show up on my forehead.
I can look both ways too.So I guess I"m safe to cross the street then.
I can really rough you up. I can also look like a monkey if I put grapes in my upper lip. It's really funny. I have to say I cant remember ever being upset enough to look like this, but I'm just making or shall I say "under LINING" a point.
Did I every toy with fillers or Botox over the years? yes. Tell me does this look Botoxed to you?
Yes I am alone in my bathroom naked in a towel on behalf of women everywhere trying to make a point. Women YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

I can be mad, or confused or sad and tired. Julia Roberts had that same vein in her forehead in Eat Pray Love. Proud of Julia for being a real woman on a real journey.

Idea to self: give everyone blurry eyes so when we look at each other we'll see hazy glory. Which is what all of us are, Glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment