Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beyonce Amazed By Hacked Vocals Prank

Oh, oh, oh  Oh, Oh, NO - to the clip of Beyonce singing "If I Were A Boy," where there are cracked notes and other examples of vocal struggling that sounded embarrassing.  I have to admit, that hearing this recording had me LMBO & ROFL.  Take a listen and tell me what you think.



Wednesday, E! News revealed that the entire story was a hoax and even found the person who edited the track to sound as if Beyonce could not sing.

A sourced named Matt from an upstart blog admitted that the Beyonce vocals were a joke. "Yes I created them, and they are fake," he told E! News.

Thursday, Beyonce also confirmed the scam to Today Show host Matt Lauer.

"It's so amazing that someone in their home can do a little prank and it can end up on these major radio stations," Beyonce told Lauer.




She added that she had not heard the track but was surprised by the attention it has caused. "How could you believe that? I heard it was really over the top."

While Beyonce laughed about the ordeal, Matthew Knowles, her manager and father, was furious. When TMZ contacted him about the incident he replied in a fiery statement.  



The gossip blog described Papa Knowles' statement as the best they have ever seen and I agree. Knowles called an idiot anyone who ever doubted his daughter's singing ability.

"If no one took the time to look at the biggest inauguration in the history of America then shame on them," Knowles quipped to TMZ.  "If no one took the time to listen to Beyonce sing 'America The Beautiful' and 'At Last' at the Neighborhood Ball for the first dance of President Obama and the First Lady, and they question Beyonce's vocal ability, they've gotta be an idiot,'" Knowles added.

10 comments:

  1. Well Papa Knowles...I'm an idiot, because I don't think she's all that he's making her out to be. She wails & moans and goodness...why doesn't this girl start singing some songs that people can actually understand what the hell she's saying? Never liked her...never will. Yeah..I watched the inauguration, but when his precious little Beyonce opened her mouth to sing...MUTE!!! I totally turned her off at the ball...couldn't stand to see her and her drama queen antics while she butchered "At Last"....y'all can go ahead and call me what you want...she's nothing compared to REAL singers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARE YOU..! put Beyonce next to the likes of Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, and Whitney Houston..!!! these woman have pipes that can blow your mind.... Benyonce's voice compare to this woman is just a little whisper....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YALL BETTER LEAVE MY GIRL ALONE
    SHE CAN SING BETTER THEN ANYONE THATS IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is her lmaoooooo.Sorry but beyonce isn't the best singer! This shit is not fake lmaoooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To those people who say it's fake.....WE KNOW IT'S FAKE. It is hilarious, and the first time I heard it, I laughed my ass off.....I of course found the CORRECT version online, and heard her sing perfectly. Beyonce is awesome, HOWEVER, to all of those DIE-HARD Beyonce fans, she is not God, Buddha, Allah, or whoever, she is human.....stop placing her on a damn pedestal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ask me, Listen to MARIAH CAREY instead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wish Etta James would just go up and "kick her ass" LOL That would be a fight that I would pay top dollar to see and my $ would be on Etta! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is too funny to listen too. I know it's a joke and all but imagine if it were for real and she was doin' a Milli Vanilli - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be honest you should hear some of what really comes through the sound boards. Many of these people can't sing without a backing track. And speaking of a backing track, with all of these people singing and dancing that is what you are paying for at most concerts anyways. There is no way in heaven that a person could do all that dancing around and not sound winded when they sing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO! That was a good one I must admit. I like Beyonce but I do think that they play her up a bit. There are definitely people out there with far better voices. Take that lady from Britian's Got Talent, Sara Boyle. I'm sure that with some vocal refinement she could blast Beyonce out of the water. Not to mention people like Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and many many others.

    ReplyDelete