Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Southpark “Fishsticks” Episode Feat. Kanye West, Chris Julien, Taz Arnold

I know this has been the talk of the town for a few weeks now but I just had to post in on this.  Sheer Genius!  And no, I'm not speaking of the bad reality television show that has forever tarnished my image of Jacklyn Smith one of the hottest of the original Charlie's Angels.

After their much talked about picture in Paris, the crew consisting of Kanye West, Don C, Chris Julien and Taz Arnold now were featured in the latest Southpark “Fishsticks” episode. Who would have expected that?  Check it out!  What do you think?  Have the guys over at South Park nailed it with this Kanye skit?  







For Kayne's reaction to the South Park Skit see his blog.

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/index.php?em3106=227887_-1__0_~0_-1_4_2009_0_0&eM=


2 comments:

  1. This episode was SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and let me tell you those guys over at South Park should get bullet proof vests. LOL

    ReplyDelete