Wednesday, April 22, 2009

View: Barbara Loses Her Twitter...

When do you know that a new fad is on it's way to "uncoolness?"  When someone who was around when the tablets were handed to Moses starts using it.   Just this week Barbara Walters who's managed to outlive Charleston Heston, lost her Twitter virginity!  



Barbara Walters finally hopped on the Twitter bandwagon on today’s episode of The View (April 20) - check out the video, starting around 4:45, where Barbara Walters sends her very first tweet.

Barbara Walters’ first tweet happened before she went on air: “This is my first day on twitter All exited. Getting ready to do The View Must get my hair done.”

Once live on The View, Barbara Walters demonstrated how to use Twitter by sending the message, “I am losing my Twitter virginity.”

I can't help but hear Charleston Heston in the back of my mind saying "Let my Twitter goooo!"

You can follow Barbara Walters on Twitter at http://twitter.com/barbarajwalters.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Twitter is becoming SO uncool! I mean once everyone is doing it it's not cool anymore. Not to mention that it's so impersonal anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord Barbara has twittered away her virginity I can see the dust storm now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! You said that she was around when the tablets were handed down to Moses! I LOVE IT! I don't "Twitter" as you know because MySpace and Facebook is enough for me. I mean come on how much information does one need to be sending about ones self?

    ReplyDelete